UAE Transit Visa
The United Arab Emirates (UAE; Arabic: الإمارات العربية المتحدة al-ʾImārāt al-ʿArabīyyah al-Muttaḥidah), sometimes simply called Emirates (Arabic: الإمارات al-ʾImārāt), is a country in Western Asia at the northeast end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Arabian Gulf
It is bordering
Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south and west,
Sharing maritime borders with Qatar to the west and Iran to the north.
If you are transiting thru’ any port of UAE and have stopover of more than 8 hours and less then 96 Hours; then you should opt for this visa
- Soft Copy of Valid Passport – Photo Page and Info Page
- White Back-ground passport size photograph
- Soft copy of National ID
- Valid confirmed onwards ticket with stop over in UAE between 8 Hours to 96 Hours.
- Confirmed Hotel Booking
How to Submit Documents:
You can share required documents by Email, Whatsapp or any other electronic media convenient to you
- You must posses confirmed onward tickets, NOT return ticket.
- Even if you g=have friends or relative in UAE, you must have confirmed hotel booking.